List posting blues (was Drilled TR6 brake rotors?)

To: <MOWOGMAN@aol.com>, <miniman@bytehead.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List posting blues (was Drilled TR6 brake rotors?)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:07:38 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Oddly, I have never been able to post to this list directly -- only when
replying to someone else's message like this.  I've never been able to
figure it out, so I created my own forum/list instead!  All Triumph
enthusiasts welcome!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project aka "Timothy"
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!