RE: TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels

Subject: RE: TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:58:15 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The dashes from Prestige truly are a work of art. The fit and finish is
flawless and the choice of woods range from "original Triumph" to exotic
.... or is it erotic highly grained woods?? I actually scanned their
brochure (with pictures and prices) and have it posted on my web site. The
prices are probably 2 years old now and I have NFI, other then they got my
$$$$ :-)

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD