RE: LBC Tires (was Wire wheel tubes)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LBC Tires (was Wire wheel tubes)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:37:36 -0400
I had the SP-20's on the driver I sold in February and had no qualms of
installing them on the current project.  I lost the rear only once and that
was on drizzling wet pavement (probably more oil than water).  I can't say
that I am particularly a "hard" driver but one just can't resist putting a
TR through the paces - especially on winding roads.

The SP-20 is available through Allied and Tire Kingdom (discount tire
stores) here in Florida for about $40 plus the usual add-ons.

Carl