Re: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

To: <jaltman@altlaw.com>, "'triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "TR8 List \(E-mail\)" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:34:39 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Very interesting for the mainstream press.  I'm always expecting to open the
paper one day and find the TR8 profiled by that guy (can't remember his
name) that does the drawings (cartoon like) of oddball cars and gives a
brief synopsis.  Then we will know we made it along with the Rambler
American (which almost became a Triumph by the way) and the Ford Falcon
Futura....classic cars...

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC