Re: OD type for 71 TR6

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: OD type for 71 TR6
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:55:42 -0400
Cc: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
OK, what about my '72 TR6?  Does it also have a A-type overdrive?

The reason I ask is because it suddenly stopped working last week during
my long drive back from the beach.  Other than a simple electrical short
(please, God ...), what else is usually the cause of OD failure, and
what's the fix?

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6