TR6 Carb Problem II

To: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Subject: TR6 Carb Problem II
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:37:48 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Jeff Slaton"
>Thanks for the advice guys.  I now have it running but I'm still in need
of
some tuning advice.  Accourding to my flow meter my front carb sucks in
three times as mich air as the rear carb.  Can some one give me some
pointers to get them set a like?
<

Typical syncronization.  Loosen the throttle linkage at one of the carbs.
Then adjust the idle stop screw on each carb and measure the air flow.  You
must go back and forth several times as adjusting one effects the other.
Once you have them set as you like it tighten the throttle linkage loosened
before.  Recheck.

Good luck

Dave