RE: Triumphest

To: "'Jim Bauder'" <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphest
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:46:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumphs@Autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
COOL!!  If you stop overnight in like Santa Maria or Lompoc (inexpensive
rooms easy freeway), then you could visit Moss early, I'll meet up with you
and we could roll South pick up TRSC, CCBCC, and SCTOA (I know you're
lurking out there, what do you think?). Stop for lunch about noon somewhere
specific so others can meet up with the group and roll into San Diego about
3.