RE: TR3 Windscreen Stanchions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 Windscreen Stanchions
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:51:04 -0700
List 'em on eBay !
The way it's going lately, you just might get your $40 back <g>

I saw them, but don't really need them, and many eBay seller's idea of 'NOS' is
different than mine ...
(Didja ever wonder _why_ there are brand new, perfect parts on the shelf for 40
years ?  Sometimes, it's because they ain't so perfect ...)

Randall