Tower paints

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tower paints
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:59:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Paul Tegler said:
>Anyone needing color matching for ANY vehicle after 1930
>Tower offers custom Spray cans and volume paint supplies based on
>PPG and Dupont codes
>...definitely worth checking out
>http://www.towerpaint.com/auto.html

I can vouch for Tower Paints. I recently ordered spray cans of Triumph Racing
Green for my '66 4A. I was very impressed with the match and the service. Though
Tower Paints are a bit expensive, it's very hard to find Triumph Racing Green at
Wal-mart ;)
I was nervous about the match and ordered a sample (2 oz. touchup). This cost
$20.00 w/shipping but I didn't want to risk a greater amount of money for a poor
match. It matched my scratched/faded original paint extremely well and my
floorboards look new. NFI - just satisfied.

Mark A. Evans
1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO
1973 Spitfire 1500 FM1698 UO
markaevans@mindspring.com