Re: TR6 windscreen trim strip

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 windscreen trim strip
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:42:39 -0700
Cc: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
ANd the biggest tip of all:  Don't cut it off until you give it plenty of
chance to shrink!  See if you can push as much of the trim as
possible into the groove.  Do not stretch it because it will shrink and if you
don't have allowances for that shrinkage, you will end
up with the gap too far apart to be covered by the metal trim piece.