Re: TR6 longer wheel stud info needed

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 longer wheel stud info needed
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:05:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe,

You may be right ... I went back to Sears and can get "shanked" lug nuts
for the TR6 (although the car isn't listed in the catalog - a call to the
wheel manufacturer brought forth the correct lug nut for the wheel/car
combo) - should be here by Thursday.

many thanks for the suggestion ... I can now really have some fun going
round the twisty bits!

Tony