Re: Cost for bodywork

To: <bstinocher@unipres.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cost for bodywork
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:47:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Depends on the quality of his work of course, but $1,500-$2,000 sounds right
to me for just a decent respray. So, if he's doing some finish work on your
repairs as well...$2,500 sounds right. Again, it's just my experience that
the job should be very nice for that price...not Pebble Beach concours kinda
right, but good enough for one of our humble LBCs.

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L
Baltimore, Maryland