RE: German Female Undies?

To: "INTERNET:OHFASTONE@aol.com" <OHFASTONE@aol.com>
Subject: RE: German Female Undies?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:16:50 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>, "[unknown]" <derek_evans@yahoo.com>, "[unknown]" <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:OHFASTONE@aol.com
><<I must be getting really slow. This is right over my head. Driving
german
female underwear? I have a few male acquaintences who would no doubt enjoy
wearing some, preferably used! And I might even enjoy driving a german
female wearer of softened car parts, so to speak, preferably leather car
parts. But some one is going to have to explain this to me. Trying to
figure
it out is giving me a headache.>>

Don't feel bad, I got lost too.

        Michael
<

I was just wondering how many days will pass before someone lets on that in
Germany there was marketed a Triumph Bra (Boosenhalter?)

Dave