Re: TR2

To: William Scherer <scherer_william@hotmail.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:13:58 -0500
Not sure about your welting/piping terminology, but if you're referring to
the trim pieces that separate the wings from the tub, it's always been my
understanding that the TR2 and '3 beads were identical except the '2 beads
were painted body color while the '3's were bright (stainless, I think).
Been wrong before though. :^)

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O