Triple Weber Setup for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple Weber Setup for sale
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:55:07 EDT
Triple weber carb setup for late TR6(3x40mm DCOE)..Includes Canon manifold,
carbs and linkage, all setup, bolted together and ready to slap on your car.
No air filters or air horns included. I am taking E-MAIL offers only for this
and will contact the highest offer within one week. I will be putting these
up on EBAY if my price is not met within the TRIUMPH DIGEST or the VTR
website classifieds so HEADS UP PEOPLE! Get them before I keep them as a
spare set! Thanks!

Paul Seedoff
75 TR6
CF36919U(future "O" car soon!)