RE: Hardtops and rebuild writeup.

To: "John Jacobsen-Watts" <johnw@wrq.com>, "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardtops and rebuild writeup.
From: "Ken Gano" <kengano@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:11:46 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Where is it posted?

Kg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of John Jacobsen-Watts
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 11:32 AM
To: 'Triumph Digest List'
Subject: Hardtops and rebuild writeup.

Listers:

I've responded to Shane about what I paid on a hardtop. Many of you may
remember that I threatened to write up an article on rebuilding the hardtop;
the article is about done. I need folks who have rebuilt hardtops like
myself to edit the material and add their tips and tricks (example: the
dryer is your friend: heat up that headliner slightly before fitting!).

Can I get three folks to go through this document? It is html, but I could
PDF it down the line.

John