Re: TR6 hardtop prices

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, ingate@horizon.com
Subject: Re: TR6 hardtop prices
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:54:45 EDT
In a message dated 08/05/2000 12:10:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ingate@horizon.com writes:

> I am trying to guage fair market
>  value for a TR6 hardtop.  Please email me if
>  you have bought/sold a hardtop recently, with
>  a description of its condition.  Thanks in advance,

Shane,

I bought a factory hardtop last year for $600, in excellent condition, and I
thought I got a good deal on it. The factory hardtop will bring a lot more
than the aftermarket units.

I have seen factory hardtops advertised on the list for as much as $800.

Dan Masters
Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/