listers in middle Ga

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: listers in middle Ga
From: "ronnie babbitt" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:25:08 -0400
Hi list,

I'm trying to find out if their are any listers in the Middle Georgia area.
I would like to revive the local British  we club  we once had. I started a
local  club (BAOG-British Auto Owners Group) a few years ago here in  Warner
Robins. We have  a lot of people moving  in and out of this town. Robins Air
Force base that is located  here,  and as a result of the transient nature
of the community we lost most of our members, however lately I have seen
several LBC of all makes running around the local area.  Warner Robins is
just to far to participate with the clubs located in Atlanta on a regular
basis. So if any one who is on this list, and is in our area, that  would
like to participate in some  LBC events please contact me.

Ronnie Babbitt
1960 tr3a
TS71887L