Re: TR3 in the History Channel Great Race

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, trhouse@greenapple.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, koblinger@linkline.com
Subject: Re: TR3 in the History Channel Great Race
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:53:21 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
>To: trhouse@greenapple.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net,
>koblinger@linkline.com
>CC: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: TR3 in the History Channel Great Race
>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:33:21 EDT
>
>In a message dated 6/22/0 6:50:24 AM, trhouse@greenapple.com wrote:
>
><<always liked to see british cars in the parades over the Fourth. Even
>though the event coordinators always put you in the back. Right behind the
>horses.>>
>
>Personally I like to see all kinds of cars in ANY parade but having a
>BRITISH
>car in a fourth of July parade kinda asking for truoble?
>     Michael

    I used to drive my `4 in the 4th of July parade in Kansas, Illinois,
    Everyone that saw me got a big kick out of the Union Standard I flew
    from the cockpit... I always wanted to have a banner under the flag
    that read "All is forgiven... You can come home."

    Cool Britania!

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)