A couple more clutch questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A couple more clutch questions
From: VK0216@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:51:27 EDT
Thanks to all who have found the time to answer my continuing clutch
problems.  A couple more general questions.

1.  My slave cylinder piston is in the middle hole of the clutch shaft.  Is
this correct?
2.  Although the hydraulic fluid is less than a month old, I notice that
there is like a froth at the top of the resevoir of the master cylinder.
Seems odd or is this normal?
3.  There is two holes in my clutch pedal for the spring to be attached.
Should it be attached to the top hole or the bottom.
As you may see by my questions, I am exhausting all possibilities.
Would appreciate anyones thoughts on this please....thanks Virgil 75 TR6