RE: Diff codes

To: "'Geo Hahn'" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: RE: Diff codes
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:25:23 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Geo, thanks for the suggestions but the real problem I am trying to beat
(with a list of cross references) is when I am talking to someone on the
phone and we are trying to identify what the diff ratio is. You can rely on
most folks to read the code off the case, but not to calculate the ratios as
per your suggestions. And most folks are reluctant to open up the case. I am
sure there is a list somewhere and it would be handy for tracking down a
diff with a particular ratio.

Stephen