[Fwd: MotorCities.com -- 1970 Triumph TR6 laurel green]

Subject: [Fwd: MotorCities.com -- 1970 Triumph TR6 laurel green]
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 06:44:38 -0400
Well, here is the answer. Someone without my permission
has posted the 6 in some classified section. I bet the
scam is that they got all these great cars and are now listing
them as "for sale" to generate hits on the site, thus increasing
their advertisement rate!

I will be contacting geocities or motorcities to file a
complaint.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6