re: Around the World

To: "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Subject: re: Around the World
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:00:35 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "William Hooper"
>I really am consciously pulling for the XK & the Packard.

But I'm afraid that I've honestly got all my energies going for the 2CV.

It's probably an artifact of longtime "Well, let's see if we CAN drive all
the way to (wherever you shouldn't be going) in this (insert some wobbly
but
seductively fun car from your past).

Go, 2CV, go!  Don't forget to take coathangers & duct tape!
<

You know,  sometimes, against all odds, a design just comes together and
makes a car that is so minimal but all it needs to be.  I have never ownd
one but it is on my not-so-short list of "one day..."

Dave