was "Participation" now a divergence on Scots (longish)

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: was "Participation" now a divergence on Scots (longish)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:28:23 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <amdixon@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by ""
>  As an Italian married to a woman whose family history can claim
  one of the bloodier reputations amongst the border clans I can well
  understand why my ancestors built "the wall"...

  Greg Petrolati
<

And a fine wall it was, streaching from sea to sea.  Whether it kept those
blue barbarians at bay or not is a subject of debate.  It may have been
that the Picts were happy with the boundary at that location.

Parts of the wall still remain but most if it can bee seen in the churches
and stone walls in the surrounding countryside.

Dave Massey (House of Matheson) (Married to a McGregor!)