RE: waving recoginition

To: "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: waving recoginition
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:36:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Interesting.
My daily driver is a Miata - I'd never subject the '3 to the traffic
conditions here in the DC area - normally I see 5 or 6 Miatas a day, usually
mine's the only one with the top down (after all A/C's no good with the top
down). Last year I'd wave, flash the lights, pip the horn - absolutely no
response.
Today, since this thread started, two Miatas, tops down and they initiated
the wave.
I think we have a movement, as Arlo would say. If you're under 25 ask your
Mum or Dad.
Keep it up we might eradicate road rage.
Andy
p.s.
Oh yes, saw two young guys - barely out of High School - today in a DOLOMITE