Why I don't "do" car shows

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Why I don't "do" car shows
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:43:29 -0400

I DRIVE my Triumph to the local British car show (Battle of the Brits - Sterling
Hts., MI) and park in the general parking area with the great unwashed masses -
my car is frequently unwashed also.  I walk the show, check out the few parts
vendors and then (a couple of hours later) I leave - I am not willing to spend
the majority of a precious weekend day just sitting around.  I did present my
car at TRF's summer party (one of the early ones about 6 years ago)  and after a
few hours wished that it was over so I could enjoy driving the PA countryside
but with the large amount of people milling about on the street (effectively
blocking my departure) I felt compelled to stay a few hours longer.

Uncle Jack (W. Drews) wrote:

 .......The second year I got tired of sitting
under trees sipping lemonade......

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be
      privileged or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable
      law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
      employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
      recipient, you are hereby NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution,
      retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
      immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888 or by return e-mail at
      info@decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.