Desperate Plea for Help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Desperate Plea for Help
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:51:28 -0400
I used "cloth covered weatherstripping" from JC Whitney. Their "brown"
was a light brown/dark tan (looked decent with my New Tan interior) but
their "tan" was a grungy-looking off white. Stay with the "brown".

It came in a roll big enough to do 2 cars.  I sold the remainder to
another lister.

I went to check my latest JCW to give you a part number, but it wasn't
listed.  Maybe someone with an older (say 6 months old) catalog could
come up with a part number. Unfortunately, I don't recall the actual
manufacturer.

Bill Elliott
Lake Barrington, IL