GT6 Parts FS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Parts FS
From: Michael Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:06:21 -0400
Hello all,
I have a GT6 engine, very nice used diff (lower non-overdrive ratio), new
fuzzy seals for around the doors, rear window, front window, power brake
unit(needs rebuilt), transmission (needs rebuilt), and hood supports.
Location SE Ohio. Any offers? I don't have a GT anymore so I need my space
back in the garage. The differential is the only thing I need a good price
on. I paid over $300 for it and never installed it. So I would like $300 out
of it. If anyone needs or wants pics of anything, I can post them in a day
or two.
Thanks,
Mike Thompson