TR6 for sale: Bend, Oregon (not mine!)

Subject: TR6 for sale: Bend, Oregon (not mine!)
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:09:50 -0700
Listers:

I just ran into a TR6 owner last night that is looking to sell his
red 1973 TR6.  At this point, I have not seen the car.  I plan to go
take a look soon.  He claims it is one of the nicest in town, and if
it's the one I think I've seen, he's not far from being right.  He's
asking $8500.  If this piques anyone's interest, please contact me
directly.  I know that with TR6's, beauty can be only skin-deep, so
I'll be checking it out myself here very soon.

Thanks much.

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6