RE: Toe In/Out Front/Rear (& caster)

Subject: RE: Toe In/Out Front/Rear (& caster)
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:48:43 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
According to the Moss catalog, the castor was introduced to TR4s around
CT6343/6390.  I believe you can add castor to earlier cars by replacing the
vertical link and lower trunnions with those from a later car.  However,
you can also expect a substantial increase in steering effort <g>

IMO the stock steering geometry works pretty good, if everything is right.

Randall