VTR air conditioning article wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR air conditioning article wanted
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:49:59 -0500
At our recent club meeting another member mentioned a recent article in the
VTR magazine which described an air conditioning setup for the TR-6 which
uses modern parts. I have since mailed my first membership payment to VTR
and look forward to receiving their magazine in the future, but I am very
interested in this particular article. Can anyone point me to a source for
a back issue or give me the author's web page/email address?

Thank you,

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com