Re: apple hydraulics phone #

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: apple hydraulics phone #
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:07:41 -0700 "apple hydraulics phone #" (Jun 5, 12:53pm)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>From their web page at:

        http://www.applehydraulics.com/

        Apple Hydraulics
        1610 Middle Road
        Calverton, NY 11933
        Voice: 800-882-7753, 631-369-9515
        Fax: 631-369-9516 Area code changed to 631 on Nov. 1, 1999.

Ain't the web wonderfull!

BTW, When I had them rebuild the rears on my TR3 I originaly opted
to exchange mine for some rebuilt units. When I received the new
shocks the out sides of the bodies were seriously pitted. They
looked really bad, much worse that mine. To Apple's credit when
I called them about it they had no problem taking them back and
rebuilding mine. FWIW, if you're an originality freak, you might
try to ask them to reuse the "cheesehead" screws which hold the
top of the shock body on. Mine came back with some pretty modern
looking hex head screws with screw driver slots.

Good luck,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge