Invitation

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:28:59 -0700
Listers, Scions, etc.

All Listers in the greater bay area and/or northern California in
general and any interested visitors to the area, are invited to the
next Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC) meeting. The meeting
will be held on June 7th, at Agilent (Hewlett Packard), 3501 Stevens
Creek Blvd., Santa Clara, CA, at 8:00 PM.

We will be having the 2nd part in the three part series in our annual
Funcours Summer Series. We judged the exterior last month, the
interior will be this Wednesday, and the under hood and boot next
month. If you can't  or couldn't make any of the 1st two parts, we
will be holding make-up judging at the 2nd and/or 3rd session. Our
Funcours Summer Series, uses the 3 foot judging rule as established
for the Triumphest Funcours.

Established in 1958, TTSCC is the oldest Triumph marque club in the
US. We have over 100 members and hold our business meetings on the 1st
Wednesday of each month except January, at 8:00 PM, 'til about 10:00.
For directions etc., please give me a call at 650/494-3951.

We hope to see you there!

Jim Bauder
Membership Chair
'58 TR3