Re: DCOE's on GT6's, was Dishwashing Carbs

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: DCOE's on GT6's, was Dishwashing Carbs
From: "JC" <jc@gt6.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:18:03 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Noooooo!  Don't say that.  All the dosh leaping out of my wallet!!!!!!!
;0)

I am really tempted, though.  How much do you reckon I'd get for a brand new
set of manifolds, 2 x nearly perfectly jetted 40s, in good nick, and a
persilled rebuild project with mostly wrong sized chokes / jets (for
swapsies with the mini fraternity, I guess)?

We're about to start our house build here in Wiltshire, so I guess there
won't be much activity on the car front for some time, but it's good to
hoard this sort of gear!!!

Hey, sounds like a new thread

" What is your best bit of Treasure?"

Mine is a 2.5 lump in bits and an almost complete triple weber set up!

Oh yeah, I also have a set of Roto shafts in the sloooooooow process of
being rebuilt!  (Thanks Paul!)