Re: Rust Removal

To: V8TR4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rust Removal
From: Mark Macy <ohioaviation@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: List Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I had an unhappy result years ago trying to stop rust
pits from re-appearing on the painted dash of my
street rod.  They surfaced in the form of tiny paint
blisters about a year and a half after I had painted
the dash.  My solution was to take the dash to
Redi-Strip, pay the money, and 20 years later when I
sold the car to make room in the garage for TR's,
there was still no sign of them coming back.  It would
have saved me alot of time and trouble I had paid the
professional to do it right the first time around!

Mark Macy
London, OH
'57 TR3 TS17734

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!