WANTED: Fuel Sending Unit for TR4-6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: Fuel Sending Unit for TR4-6
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 21:54:14 -0700
Hi everyone...

as the subject line says, I'm looking for a fuel level sending unit for
a TR4.  I gather that the TR6 unit is a direct replacement.

The TR3(B?) one might also work but I'm not 100% certain.  Ditto for the
one in the Spitfire.

Can anyone help?  If so give me a quote for price of unit + shipping to
Victoria, BC, Canada.

Thanks in advance (and happy Mother's Day, to any mothers on the list)

-MW
----
To know that which you do not know, is the best.
                                        --Confucious