Re: personalized plates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: rjl6n@cstone.net (R. John Lye)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 19:26:24 -0700
Since it is only something like $10 per year for personalized
plates here in Virginia, all my Triumphs, my truck and even
my trailer wear them (at least that way I can remember what
my plates are!).  Anyway, a couple of the best that I've seen
were:

1. Generic Chrysler convertible driven by a blonde with "big
hair" and the plates were DMB BLND

2. Minivan full of kids with PB4 UGO

3. Of course, I'm partial to my own: DINER, AAB 4B, HOAN and
AUTOX TR (on the trailer that carries my TR-4 autox car).

Cheers,

R. John Lye

rjl@gt-classics.com
http://www.gt-classics.com/