Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)

To: danb@thelittlemacshop.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:01:10 EDT
Dan,
That's a great price! I paid about double that figure, but I also had the
person sandblast all of front and rear suspension parts, rear end,  and
steering column.  I would suggest dragging as much of your heavy guage items
as practical, don't bring any sheetmetal as the grit used on frames will
usually be too heavy.  I didn't have too much problem with sand in the frame
boxes.  What little was there I blew out with compressed air, anything left
will fall out when I get it on the road.

Good luck, I'm sure you feel great about the progress that you are making.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS58399