Re: TR-3 Seats

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: TR-3 Seats
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 06:22:14 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall,
What I meant here was that there is no RHD Driver's Seat vs. LHD Driver's
Seat etc. Part of the original query was as to the handing of the seat
frames.
Cheers
Ken

<< I agree the folding seat goes on the passenger's side, and the factory
 parts manual makes that clear for TR3 (TS8637 to TS22013).  It
 unfortunately does not make it clear for TR3A, but still lists separate
 part numbers for passengers and drivers side "frame and squab assembly"
 as well as "seat assembly".  Only the cushions (the part with the
 springs) are the same.

 Randall
 59 TR3A daily driver