TR2-6 hub puller available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2-6 hub puller available
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:07:36 -0400
Listers,
As many have heard by now, after all of Tony Gordon's design efforts, the
run of hub pullers will be limited to a total of six, all of which have
been spoken for.
With Tony's OK, I have had a machinist (local to me near Ottawa, Canada) go
over the drawings and generate a quote: he can make them for $204 Cdn =
$136 US, irrespective of quantity. Shipping would be extra.
Please contact me if you want to order one, and once I get a few requests
in, I'll take it from there.
Please note that it is my intent just to set this up with the machinist as
a service to the hobby; I won't be making anything out of it.
One more thought: perhaps this would be a good tool for a club to own; then
members could borrow it. Personally I think I'll use mine approximately twice.
Best regards,
Jim Wallace