Re: I need a belt parker.

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I need a belt parker.
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:46:42 -0400
Jim Davis wrote:

> Tim,
> Every TR6 seatbelt "parking device" I've ever had or seen was black
> plastic. Of course you can paint it any color you like, but I strongly
> believe they only came in black. Just out of curiosity, with what color
> carpet do white trim pieces look good?
> Jim Davis
> Fortson, GA
> CF38690UO
> CF37325U
>
> Tim Hickey wrote:
>
> > I need one of those seat belt parking devices for my 1973 TR6. In white. I
> > have one for the right side, but none for the left. Let me know.
> >

> > Tim Hickey

Tim,

I believe 73 did have them in white, but they switched to black for '75 - '76.
Jack
McGahey and I were having the same discussion the other night and decided we'd
paint
the black ones white when replacing the mangled ones on his TR-6.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars