Re: Fuel Pump question?

To: VK0216@aol.com, TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump question?
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:45:09 -0400
Virgil,
   I just installed my fuel line and it has one brass sleeve and the
male nut. I have the original fuel pump and pipe/fittings. This is a
compression joint, so unless your fuel pump is unoriginal or has been
altered in some way, I don't see how two brass sleeves would work.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U