Steady Strap--Thanks etc

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steady Strap--Thanks etc
From: Canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 00 00:32:42 -0000
To all who replied to my steady strap question for the TR6 OD, many
thanks.  This list is priceless when you're putting a car together and
the instructions for what you want to do don't exist.

If anyone's interested, I verified with Dave at TRF that these straps are
no longer available.  Since I'm overbuilding everything on this car
(grade 8 hardware on most of the suspension, etc.) I decided to install a
steady strap by modifying the old one from my non-OD box.  Amazing what
you can do with a pipe wrench, vise, hacksaw, drill and grinder.  Looks
just like the pictures and my transmission cover now feels bomb-proof.

Thanks again.

Ian
CF57345U +0   : )