TR6engine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6engine
From: "G Spencer" <graham_spens@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:49:04 GMT
OK, thanks to all of you that helped me with the static timing, I think I'm
good.  I put the engine back in the 73 yesterday (a bit more of a chore than
I thought it would be).  The engine and transmission are all bolted up, and
I'm now thinking about what comes next.  I know the drill on getting the oil
pressure up before starting it up, but are there any other things I should
be mindfull of?  I plan on leaving the rad off until a sucessful start, is
this a bad plan?
Thanks,
Graham Spencer

70 TR6