TR3B fuel line

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B fuel line
From: "Richard White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:44:40 CDT
Listers,

I have been lurking at the edge of the list a little over a year.
I finally got enough nerve up to dig "Truman" out of the garage.
He was parked by the DCO about seven years ago.  It was not supposed
to be a long term sleep but new kids, new house, new job ...

Five years ago I tried to start him and the gas ran out as fast as
I put it in, so I figured I need a new gas tank and the budget would
not allow that.  When I did check it out today, I have missed out on
driving the TR3B because of a short piece of rubber hose.  The gas line
has a piece of hose by the left rear tire.  Does anyone know what size
this should be?

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!