Re: Paint chipping from steering wheel spokes

To: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint chipping from steering wheel spokes
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:22:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Philip,

I'd like to learn from your experience if someone can figure it out, because
it sounds as if you did everything right to me, too!  The only thing that
comes to mind is how much primer did you apply?  I've discovered through
trial and error that a thin coat of primer promotes better adhesion than a
heavier coat.

Good luck in finding the answer.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego