Re: Florida to Virginia

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florida to Virginia
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:16:15 -0400
Ken,

I don't need anything picked up,  but wanted to thank you for making such a
kind offer.  As many US-based list members make cross-country journeys,
maybe we should follow Ken's example of offering help with transporting
items as part of our trip planning.

To that end, we make our annual family trip from mid-MI to Florida by van.
Anyone on the list needing some help with items as large as an engine, but
smaller than a body!  This year, we're going down in late June and back in
early July.  We'll be taking the I-75 route.

Let me know if we can help (and I'll try to post a reminder in early June).

Tony Gordon