interior replacement

Subject: interior replacement
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:02:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm replacing the interior on my 81 TR8 and it's interesting the things I
found in the seats and under the carpet.  Besides finding $.45 (which I'm
deducting off the price I paid for the car) one of the more interesting
finds was in the seats.  My car being a 81 had the pleated velour interior
and when stripping the seat covers off I found bits and pieces of the
earlier plaid interior.  I'm not sure whether they used some left over
fabric on the inside of the seats or stripped off the plaid seat covers and
recovered them with pleated velour?

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC