Re: Rimmer Bros.

To: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros.
From: "Patrick Barber" <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:16:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I ordered a SS exhaust from Rimmer Bros. on  April 13 (RL1523SS).  I was
told the header was not available for a couple weeks and that they would
send the whole package as soon as it comes in.

I wouldn't get too upset.  There are stock parts which people have been
waiting years for from various sources.  Last year it took 5 weeks to get a
set of Stainless Steel braided brake lines from Spit Bits when they said it
would only take a week.  Some of this stuff is out of their control.  I
tried to get an emblem for my 70 spit from TRF.  I was told the order for
the emblem went out 3 years ago and they would not put me on a waiting list
until this order was received (which wasn't expected for a while).

Be patient.

Pat Barber