Re: weekends (Jane Eyre)

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Subject: Re: weekends (Jane Eyre)
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:12:24 -0600
Michael:

> OK, now for those of us who don't get out much, tell me, who is Jane Aire and
> Harry Potter?

Slow day at the office for me, still hurting after missing that free TR4 engine
in Denver. Jane Aire is a '70s punk musician, but Jane Eyre is a book I should
have read in high school or college but didn't, and now that I have a TR4 I
don't
have the spare time....

"Jane Eyre," Charlotte Bronte's Victorian novel about character of same name:
http://www.inform.umd.edu/EdRes/ReadingRoom/Fiction/CBronte/JaneEyre/

The "Harry Potter" series is an insanely popular youth fiction phenom:
http://www.scholastic.com/harrypotter/index.htm

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO